Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Tops

You know what I am obsessed with tops and can't resist the urge to pack my wardrobe with them. At the moment, I made my list of tops that are available in our Parkcouture shop. Here are my favourite tops in the shop right now.

You know what is the good thing with tops, they are alternative for tunic dresses. Pretty impressive right?






Soft cotton tartan wrap fastening shirt with short sleeves and fitted waist. Features tie waist belt and functioning zip detail to the neck and front.

Diesel Tartan Zip Wrap Shirt - £38




Halter style top in funky lips and heart print. With faux scarf tie detailing around the halter neckline with button fastening. With dropped back and fitted satin waist band.

Killah Lips Top - £18

Stunning silky feel vest top with wide straps and intricate abstract print.

Supertrash Printed Vest - £19

No comments:

Post a Comment